Welcome to Apex Osteopathy
Please read below regarding general information for your visit to Apex Osteopathy. If you have any questions that are not answered on this page, please feel free to contact me by email or phone. These can be found on the contact page here.
An intake form will be filled out ONLINE before your first visit. The online booking system will give you access to fill the form out.
How To Book
Apex Osteopathy uses an online booking system which is very simple to use. Simply click the link here or visit our Book Now page. Create a Jane App account or sign-in to your existing account to gain access to my availability. Select a day and time that is available and most convenient for you.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Plan to wear comfortable athletic clothing, running shoes as well as a mask for COVID-19 precautions.
- Check with your extended health benefits to verify if you have coverage.
- For ICBC claims please bring the following information: Date of the motor vehicle accident, ICBC adjuster’s name and email, lawyer’s name and email (if applicable), claim number, and a doctor’s note approving that you receive treatment from a manual osteopathic practitioner.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- I am currently working out of an office in the High Point Equestrian Center. The facility is private and gated so you will be sent a 5-digit code the day before your first visit to enter on the key pad at the entrance gate. Use this same code for all subsequent visits.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your session. You will be greeted at the door at the top of the stairs featuring an Apex Osteopathy sign. Please be aware that I will likely be with another patient before your session begins so I will not be able to let you in early.
- During the evaluation I will ask questions about your medical history, current pain or injury. Open communication helps me understand your problem.
- Your posture, movement, balance and much more will be evaluated. My purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- I will discuss my findings and the necessary treatment path for you to reach your expected outcome.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits either through me or on your own with this simple online booking app. The amount of therapy needed will be recommended to help you understand the outlook of your treatment program. I offer many convenient appointment times, however, appointments can be scarce up to 2 weeks before your desired appointment date so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Please advise if you are working with other practitioners to facilitate optimal communication regarding your treatment plan. If you require information about our plan and progress for your other treatment professionals, please let me know.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. I want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.