Welcome to Apex Osteopathy
Please read below regarding general information for your visit to Apex Osteopathy. If you have any questions that are not answered on this page, please feel free to contact by email, phone, form. All can be found on our contact page here.
All necessary forms will be filled out ONLINE before your first visit. We use an online booking system which will inform you of the forms needed filled before your first visit.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Check with your extended benefits to verify coverage.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- I am currently working out of the Gym at High Point managed by Vaughan’s Fitness Inc. The facility is private and gated. This means that you will pull your vehicle right up to the entrance gate. No need to press anything, I will see your vehicle, the gate will open, and I will meet you at the front door of the big club house.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your session. If you arrive earlier, I may be with a patient and will not be able to see your vehicle at the gate.
- We will go over your initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, I will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps me understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- I will discuss my findings and the necessary treatment path for you to reach your expected outcome.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits either through me or our simple online booking app. The amount of therapy needed will be recommended by me to help you with the outlook of your treatment program. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Please advise if you are working with other practioners in order for good communication regarding yoru treatment plan. If you require information about our plan and progress for your other treatment professionals, please let me know.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. I want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.